Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Study

I have been very quiet on here lately... I spent soooo much time in term 1 travelling that my holidays were spent studying. I am almost completed my Masters of Educational Leadership and what an AMAZING journey it is. On Friday I submitted my penultimate paper and I felt as if I was handing over my soul. It was an extremely emotional, powerful and challenging reflection of leadership and my place in three generations of females and our individual, overlapping, and linked leadership.
Now I am completing my final paper. This is the development of my leadership model including the key concepts of leadership for me. The core of the paper is my integration of these key concepts. The assignment has travelled with me since January when I was in Wellington. Each day I think through the concepts I have chosen and mull over their interaction. Maybe this week will see the completion of this paper... I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment