Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sharing the love of blogging again...

I am in the middle of writing an article for a magazine and I am writing about sharing and connecting. Yesterday I had some great news to share and I shared it with a friend who was on facebook at that very moment. A comversation developed and I went on to share how I loved following Tweets from a very newborn baby and following the blog of a very young child. The person to whom I was talking is 38 weeks pregnant. What eventuated was a session today with me helping her set up a blog to share the pregnancy journey and spend the waiting time of the next few weeks, writing about and to their unborn babe. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking of the magic journey that has begun. It also made me feel incredibly sad that blogs weren't around when my babes were born... But I got to thinking... it is never to late to start. I now have a new goal for the second half of this year. Not only am I aiming to finish their scrapbooks, but I also aim to create a blog to share with them about their life journey to date....
Sharing and connecting... there really is no other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment