Saturday, August 6, 2011

Raumati Beach with Jo

Jo and I have tweeted for a couple of years so I feel as if I know her.  The drive to Raumati Beach on the Kapiti coast took my breath away and made me want to stop for photos, but I resisted, spotting many places I would stop on the return journey.  I arrived at the school to a great greeting from Jo and got a tour of the school and "learning street".  Then I met her awesome class who I spent the day with.

What an awesome time we had.  I learnt soooo much and met some amazing learners.  I love the learning,  flexible use of space, the independence of the learners...
After a great morning, Jo and I went for a walk to the beach for lunch.  I am including a map shot so you can believe me - we could see the South Island...


Those of you who know me well, know that the beach is my favourite place in the world, so to go to the beach for lunch is bliss...


We had an awesome afternoon out in the sun playing Rippa Rugby, then Jo and I chatted and geeked our way to giggles!
Ideas I love to take away from today:

http://www.allisnotlo.st/index_en.html
 Oh the fun!  Can't wait to carry on the conversations, the giggles and the learning at #educampdunners.  Thanks Jo for a magic day!

And just check out the magic of the journey home!

No comments:

Post a Comment