Saturday, August 6, 2011

Wellington Twitter Tour day 3

Today I revisited the school in Petone and had the incredible pleasure of working the office manager helping her set up a travel blog.  She was soooooo enthusiastic and just loved learning about photorazor and photopeach.  YAY - so easy to help an eager blogger.

Next stop - Fraser Crescent school where I caught up with John and Michelle.  What an exciting day.  I got to go to garden club over the lunch break and Fraser time in the afternoon.


I got drafted into the knitting group with John and 8 other willing helpers.  Can you imagine trying to teach 27 newbies to knit...  Oh well, I'm sure they'll manage it over the next 8 weeks. 


I briefly got to bubble time...


I love the idea of the photo of the learners in the school name and the photo wall with learning from the holidays posted by the learners!  I also love the learning responsibility shown right through!




What an awesome day.  Thanks for the welcome guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment