Monday, December 19, 2011

Transition back in...

"The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention... A loving silence often has far more power to heal and to connect than the most well-intentioned words." --Rachel Naomi Remen

As I transition back to school, I am really focusing on listening!  I have been on an incredible journey and I have sooooo much to share.  I must listen for the opportunity to share, I must be alert for the 'just in time' moment!  A lot has changed at school in my absence and I must listen for the changes.  Listen is my goal, my mantra, my modus operandi...  Those of you who know me well, know that I have challenges ahead... 

No comments:

Post a Comment