Sunday, March 17, 2013

Working with children on blog commenting...

Today was a very special day for me.  It was my first day this year working with children.  I always knew that I would find it difficult to be away from the learners and I knew I would miss my kids and class a lot! 

I am loving the new role and everything about it and today my two passions combined - blended e-learning facilitation and working with kids.  

I spent the morning in a class working on what makes a great blog post and allowing the learners to create someway of memorising the five steps to a great post!  


  1. Greeting
  2. Praise 
  3. Comment
  4. Question
  5. Closing
I was absolutely blown away by the range of options and ways of internalising the 5 steps from 5 year olds to 12 year olds...  Kids are so jolly inspirational...

One delightful learner decided to work with me to record the journey...


...and did I mention it's a stunning drive to the school too!
















No comments:

Post a Comment