Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blogging meme...



I've been tagged in a blogging meme by my online friend Sonya @vanschaijik 

Firstly, thank you Sonya for tagging me in this blogging meme...
What a wonderful idea....     



The blogging task includes:
  • Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
  • List 11 bloggers.
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.


11 Random facts about me:


  1. My first cat was called mama cat and my first doll was called big doll - very lucky my daughter is not called daughter one, and my son is not called son one!
  2. I am petrified of mice - no matter what I have tried I am unable to deal with this fear!
  3. I love life, laughter, giggling, family and fun times!
  4. I use the word MAGIC a lot, to account for anything outside of mundane, routine, ordinary everyday life!
  5. I am scared of heights but managed to bungy jump!
  6. Venice is my favourite place in the world!
  7. I want to wake up on the sand, right by the waves one morning!
  8. I love gardening and one day would love to be a florist!
  9. I really want to visit Poland!
  10. I love travelling but love coming home even more!
  11. I love getting dressed up to go out!
My answers to Sonya's questions:-


1) What language do you use when you become emotional?
The language of love!
2) What is your favourite movie genre?
Chick flicks!
3) Who inspired you to set up your blog?
David Young!
4) Who are your mentors and why?
My mentors are: Pascalle, Helen, Greg, Derek, because they all provoke me to think more, do more, be more, than I would alone!
5) What is one survival tool you would choose to take on a journey?
My sense of humour!
6) Where do you like to go to for thinking time?
Into my head... I can shut off completely from everything around me to think, but if I am at home, the thinking stone at the bottom of my garden is my favourite place to reflect!
7) Which do you prefer watching on the television, or live streaming.
I don't really do either a lot, but I do watch a little television - especially some of the movies on around now!
8) List 3x goals for 2014 and explain why you chose them.
To get fit - to run and enjoy the stadium to surf 10km.
To loose 10kilos - because I feel so much fitter and more active when I am lighter.
To laugh everyday - because life is for enjoying!
9) Tell me about your closest mountain, river or other natural landmark?
The Taieri River is very special to me because I grew up beside it and my great grandparents started life in a tent city there after arriving from Poland.
10) What is your earliest childhood memory?
Climbing the gate at the end of the garden with my brother to look at the world on the other side!
11) Write your favourite whakatauki, quote or proverb and explain why you chose it?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata... because the world is full of beautiful people I am waiting to meet!

The 11 bloggers I am tagging are:
@paulinehendog @jackbillie35 @kirstinmills @carobush @catrionapene @TheOrganist @BridgetLCM @virtuallykaren @janenicholls @KiwiNomad @nickitempero

My 11 questions are:
  1. Who in the world would you most like to meet?
  2. What is your favourite food?
  3. Which season do you enjoy most and why?
  4. Where is your favourite holiday destination and why?
  5. What pets do you have?
  6. What is your favourite sport?
  7. What is the best photograph you have ever taken of?
  8. What memories do you have of your favourite teacher?
  9. Where would you live if you could choose anywhere in the world?
  10. What is your favourite childhood memory?
  11. What do you want to achieve by the end of 2014?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, I enjoyed reading your post and learning a bit more about you especially your Polish background. I loved your earliest memory. I look forward to reading the posts from people you have tagged and how they answer your questions.

    ReplyDelete