Saturday, August 9, 2014

#edchatnz day 2

Woohoo, day two of #edchatnz
Now, I almost NEVER have trouble sleeping, but sleep eluded me for a long while last night as I mulled over people I'd met, conversations I'd had, learning opportunities created, and the MAGIC of day one at #edchatnz.

So, wouldn't you think, I would sleep in and groggily slam the alarm off when it woke me from my slumber? No to be.  Wide awake and amped at 5.10am. 

HUGE day in store, day two of #edchatnz then flying to Christchurch for a very special birthday celebration and a wonderful celebration brunch tomorrow morning with my girl!!!

So - what am I hoping for today?

  • meet more new tweeps;
  • spending time with friends;
  • introducing Ingrid to new tweeps;
  • challenging workshops;
  • stimulating conversations;
  • catching up with CORE whanau;
  • wearing the coolest lanyard ever;
  • soaking up the MAGIC that is 300 passionate educators connecting, learning, sharing and growing together to improve outcomes for all our learners...




What are you hoping to achieve today?  Would love to hear from you?


No comments:

Post a Comment