Friday, August 8, 2014

#edchatnz

Heading north trawling through the choices on offer for the inaugural #edchatnz conference.  There are so many sessions on offer, I truly am spoilt for choice. There is a real mix of structure and unconference, teacher led, facilitator led, student led, and across a diverse range of educative areas.  I really am incredibly excited about the opportunities this conference offers in terms of learning, and in terms of connecting with passionate educators from around New Zealand. 

$20.00 investment for HUGE return.

What am I most looking forward to:
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata... as always it is the people that are the MAGIC of this world. My goals for the conference are: 
  • to meet as many known tweeps f2f and meet a whole lot more to add to my PLN....
  • to participate in sessions to challenge me and grow me in my practice;
  • to have a whole lot of fun learning in an awesome environment...
  • to choose at least two sessions that are way outside my comfort zone...
Bring on the MAGIC!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment