Wednesday, April 8, 2015

GAFEing it in Christchurch!

GAFEing it in Christchurch!
I am incredibly privileged to be attending my third GAFE summit this week.  In 2012 I attended the Auckland GAFE Summit, and last year I attended the Christchurch one in my role with CORE. 

Learning from these two past summits continues to inform and shape my practice, both personally, and in my facilitation role.  With that in mind I am incredibly excited about this week.  I have spent considerable time reviewing the sessions to select those that will really assist me with where I am at in my Googleness, my facilitation role, my inquiry and the direct needs of my principals and e-leaders.

Sharing the Google love:

I intend to live blog my sessions, as I capture the MAGIC, and to share the journey…

No comments:

Post a Comment