Sunday, April 19, 2015

TedXQueenstown - Lydia Kan

Modern day adventurer who pushes the boundaries of human endurance and helps others demonstrate the principles of success.

Redefining what 'normal' is...

What does 'home' mean to me?  Where I am born?  Where I go to tonight? 

Is home my sanctuary, castle, refuge, worry, ... is there a trade off?

"I bought time by giving up my home!"

Taking the time to say "YES" might matter a whole lot more than other stuff...

Mindfulness... 

We all have a purpose, a mission, a quest... that is where happiness lies... Find what you are meant to do and give it your whole heart...

Finding my voice and my way to make the world a better place.

Be unafraid to be different!

Can I choose more life in my life?

Read - your money or your life...

Our time is limited... am I trading off work time?  What if my work quest is what I want to do every day?

Create a kete, a toolbox, what can I do to use my time the best way I can...

Am I living my bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment