Monday, June 22, 2015

Topic 1.4: Kei hea koe?

Understand & use common examples to communicate about location
Kei te kura - I’m at school
Kei raro ahau... - I’m under
Kei runga ahau… - I’m above
Kei mua ahau… - In front of
Kei roto au… - I’m inside
Kei roto au i te wharepaku - I’m in the toilet
Kei roto i te akomanga ahau - I’m outside the classroom
Kei hea a Anne? a for name...
Kei hea te tama? te or nga for objects…


My recording for this week...
Kei hea a Anne? Where is Anne?
Kei te hukapapa a Anne Anne Is outside in the snow
Kei te makairiri ia She is cold
Kei hea a Anne? Where is Anne?
Kei roto i te akomanga ia. She is in the classroom
Kei hea a Anne? Where is Anne
Kei runga i ngā toka a Anne. Anne is on the rocks
Kei hea a Anne? Where is Anne
Kei te puke ia. She is up the hill.
Kei hea a Anne? Where is Anne
Kei te taunga rererangi ia She is at the airport.
Kei te hari ia. She is happy.
Kei te haere ia ki tōna whānau
She is going home to be with her family.





Click to see my Adobe Voice recording...

Kia ora Gemma for all of your fabulous support!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment